Being a disciple of Jesus does not happen by accident. If you are a parent, you have a job to do. The task of making disciples of our children is not easy, so you need a plan. Today’s blog features a link to download a PDF of a Family Discipleship Plan that I have been developing. I wanted to share this with you as a “Friday Freebie.” I hope this is a benefit to your family and your own walk with Christ. Before you click the link below, consider a few questions about family discipleship.
Where are you?
1. Does your family place disciple-making as the top priority and the measure of success in the home? Is this an Intentional Focus?
2. Do you have a Family Mentor?
3. Does your family have a Devoted Time for prayer and the study of God’s Word?
4. Are you Leading by Serving?
5. Are you training Missionaries for the next generation?